Tasty Tart / Torta Saporita
To fill 4 to 6 tart shells (4 or 6 inch shells)
- 4 totart shells lined with store-bought puff pastry
- 1 cup diced prosciutto
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups half/half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- grating of nutmeg
- Divide and sprinkle the prosciutto in the base of each tart shell. Sprinkle and divide the cheese over the prosciutto
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, parsley, half and half, salt and nutmeg together. Divide and pour the mixture over the tart shells. Place the tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 F oven for 10-15 minutes or just until filling sets.
- When cool enough to handle, remove the bottom of the tart shell. Place on individual dishes and serve with red beet and orange salad.
This recipe was featured on Season 14 - Episode 1423.
No comments on this recipe.