Tomato, Basil and Garlic Crostini Topping
MAKES 10 TO 12
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, Costoluto if you have them
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let marinate at room temperature for at least one half hour. Use about a tablespoon and a half to top each crostini.
- NOTE: If you don't have access to sweet vine-ripened Costoluto or similar tomatoes, you may need to add a teaspoon or two of sugar to the mixture.
This recipe was featured on Season 26 - Episode 2602.
No comments on this recipe.