Tricolor Cauliflower Salad
Yellow cauliflower is one of my new favorite vegetables, so why not combine it with white and green cauliflower for a great salad or a great casserole?
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 cups yellow cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 2 cups white cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 2 cups green cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 2/3 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup diced black oil-cured olives
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in salted water for 1 minute. Drain and shock in a large bowl of ice water for a minute. Drain into a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, salt, scallions and garlic together. Pour over the cauliflower and toss well. Sprinkle the raisins and olives over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for 30 to 45 at room temperature before serving.
This recipe was featured on Season 18 - Episode 1818.