Lemon Sauce / Salsa di Limone
- 4 large lemons, peeled and segmented
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grinding of black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- Put the lemon segments, sugar or honey, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and pulse to a coarse consistency. Pour the olive oil in and whirl until the mixture is almost smooth; leave a little texture.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was featured on Season 17 - Episode 1715.