Martin Yan's Minted Fried Rice with Minced Chicken
- INGREDIENTS3 cups cold, cooked long-grain rice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup minced chicken
- 1/2 fresh red or green jalapeno chili, cored and cut into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons oyster-flavored sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 ounce uncooked cellophane noodles
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
This recipe was featured on Season 16 - Episode 1620.
No comments on this recipe.