Thyme-Peppercorn Oil / Olio di Timo e Granella di Pepe
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 6 large sprigs fresh thyme, washed and dried
- 1 cup Filippo Berio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine 1 tablespoon of the pink peppercorns and 1 tablespoon of the black peppercorns in a clean bottle.
- Crush the remaining peppercorns with the salt, and add to the bottle. Add the thyme, and pour the olive oil into the bottle. Cap the bottle and place it in a cool, dark place to age for 6 weeks before using.
No comments on this recipe.