Turkey Breast Bologna Style / Petti di Tacchino alla Bolognese
Turkey is not something I associate with Bologna but it is popular and here is another easy recipe when you are in a big hurry.
- 1 pound turkey breasts cut into four pieces
- 1/4 cup King Arthur™ Unbleached, All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 slices prosciutto di Parma
- Shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Pound the turkey breasts so they are an even thickness. Dredge them in the flour and salt.
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan and cook the breasts until they are browned on both sides. Pour in the wine and allow most of it to evaporate. Lay the prosciutto slices over the breasts, then top with the cheese. Cover with a lid and cook just until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with some of the pan drippings.
This recipe was featured on Season 14 - Episode 1419.
No comments on this recipe.